The North Brabantsche Golf Club Toxandria was founded on July 5, 1928, making it the first in Brabant and Limburg. A 9-hole course was then laid out.
After the association acquired the course in 1984, investments became easier. Extra land made it possible (in 1994) to build two new holes. Now it is an 18 hole, Par 72 golf course.
The nature of the course is a forest track and the holes 5 and 6 offer the golfer a beautiful view of open Brabant landscape.